We understand that making decisions about the health of your children can be a stressful thing. Below are several resources to help you learn about the basics of ear tubes and what to expect before, during, and after surgery.
If you have further questions regarding the procedure, please contact our office at 804-251-8044. We are happy to discuss your questions and concerns so you can make the best possible decisions for your child.
- Guideline for Ear Tubes on Children
- Physician Protocol for Pediatric Tympanostomy (tubes in children)
- Learn more about Ear Tubes Facts and What to expect
- TubesToday resource for setting our patient criteria
- Stony Point Facility article on Ear Tubes
- Richmond Family Magazine
- Parent Magazine
- List of medical journals on tympanostomy